"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 26 March 2011

Making things easier...

One of the cards I made for my card kits! Yes, I'm offering card kits now :) I know it's very expensive to buy supplies & tools and so I've made it more affordable for you to create beautiful cards on your own without feeling too big a pinch! :)


I have prepared the cardstock, rounded the corners (for designs with rounded corners), stamped the images, punched out the patterned papers with punchers and basically prepared most of the things you need. All you have to do is to colour the image and assemble them!

I have also included a picture sample of the card and some tips so that you can work on them at home. It's really simple & easy! :)

Time to head over to my FB page and see which kit you like and take one home! Each kit contains materials to make 2 cards and it's only for RM 17/kit! All materials provided are acid-free :)


Quirky

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

Hi! Evelin, we missed you last week at Papier.

This card is nice and thanks for sharing. See you soon!