"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 26 May 2011

Hot Bangkok!

The hubs and I went for a short break in Bangkok over the weekend. We were hosted by the very lovely Samuel & Charis who took time out to bring us about :)


The weather was scorching hot and we were hot, sweaty and sticky all the time! There was definitely a lot of walking around which I didn't mind except for the heat. I love the coffee in Bangkok. For a reasonable price, I actually get to enjoy nice brewed coffee. I am so missing the coffee there right now!

We went to Chatuchak Weekend Market, had dinner at a seafood restaurant next to the Chao Praya River, shopped at Platinum, had North Eastern Thai food at Som Tam, delicious mango sticky rice at Mango Tango, wished I had more money to buy all the fabric in Chinatown (haha), went to Khao San (just for fun) and that's about it!

Didn't do the normal touristy thing this time, as in, we didn't visit the temples or the Grand Palace. We've been there before. This trip is more for supply shopping and taking time out of the country.

What I miss most about BKK? the c-o-f-f-e-e!!! hahaha....

Quirky

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

mmmm....coffeeeeeee:)