"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 3 May 2011

Post Crafty Art Market 3

Crafty Art Market 3 was last Saturday! It was a fun day but the crowd wasn't as encouraging as the previous market... probably due to the fact that it was a long weekend. I think most people went outstation for a holiday instead of hanging around the city.

It was still a great day, nonetheless. Great weather as it wasn't glaring hot but still humid and that's why we're all sticky :P and great vendors :) I enjoyed chatting and getting to know some of the vendors I have yet the chance to meet up with.

Was super tired after that and took Sunday off to relax ;P Monday came and I crafted a little. Basically spent the whole day cutting fabric for new journals! Loving the new fabrics! :)

Made these with the new fabric. I love each of them... they all have a different mood to them, no? :)


They will be photographed individually and posted in FB and on Etsy soon :)

Quirky

1 comment:

Blossom inch said...

Evelin, loving your journal and you must be a pro on stitching it right...