"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 27 September 2011

Blossoms

I fell in love with this stamp set the moment I saw it online and when I saw it at my LSS, I knew I had to bring it home with me. It was indeed love at first sight!


But then I was very caught up with journal making the last couple of months and I could not find time to play with it (insert sad face) but now, I am making an effort to make cards again, so yeay! Do come back more often, I'm definitely updating this blog with A Little Bit of Everything! :)


Quirky

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

Pretty cards!!

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet eve, that stamp is really beautiful!! Loving these gorgeous cards. Have a lovely merry happy weekend and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com

Emily Leiphart said...

These are stunning, Evelin! I'd love to own that stamp, too.