"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 14 September 2011

Bookbinding is so-much-fun!

I conducted my second Kettle Stitching class 2 Saturdays ago but was away after that so I did not have the time to edit and blog about it! *drats, huh?*

It was yet another fun class! Totally different characters and personalities from the previous class :) I love meeting people from all walks of life and with different personalities cos I find people interesting!


They all sewed really beautiful journals but we always run out of time to take pictures... haha... too much fun chatting and sewing and eating!


Then in the afternoon, I had another session for Coptic Stitching :) Another fun bunch of folks, of course! 
Alassea and Alyan decided to join this class and galloped around on the table... thankfully, my students were kind enough and did not mind. Anariel was nursing her broken horn, so she was taking a rest and did not join in the prancing around.


Next class will be on the 1st October! Will you be joining in the fun? :)


Quirky

No comments: