"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 19 September 2011

My Birthday Treat!

 My second Birthday surprise this year is from dear darling Mei! We had been talking about joining a clay making workshop for a couple of weeks and was deciding to sign up mid September after we both come back from our holidays but she decided to surprise me with a class right before my birthday! :D



I made a pencil holder (was attempting a mug.... but, erm...) and a small heart with Roy & my name etched on it.... while Mei made some really cute houses with birds perched on top of it! hehehe.. so cute, right?


Here's Mei and me! :) 

Thanks Mei for the treat! It was indeed a great birthday gift! :)


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

oooohhhh....FUN!!!!

Jacqueline said...

Dearest sweet eve, such fun and an awesome birthday gift!! So uplifting to see your and your friend's creation. Very adorable!
Thanks so much for your sweet kind words over at my little interview on Wini's space. They made me smile and felt all warm at heart! Thank YOU so much for all your love and support you send my way. Happy mid-week and love to you!

jacqueline
http://jqlinesocuteithurts.typepad.com/