"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 28 May 2012

///Sick days///

I'm guessing, nobody likes sick days? haha.... I guess it's a good thing my brother and his girlfriend are only coming in the middle of this week instead of the last couple of days because I have been having dizzy spells since Saturday evening.

I was washing sweet potatoes and chatting with the hubs when the room sudden tilted! It was a very uncomfortable feeling. He helped me to the sofa and I took a rest and was better that night but when I woke up on Sunday morning, I couldn't even sit up without having the whole room spinning! :(

Practically wasted my whole Sunday sleeping cos I felt dizzy even when I open my eyes... sigh... am feeling a lot better now. At least I can move about and not feel like I'm in Willy Wonka's factory... and at least I can look at the laptop now. Couldn't do that yesterday without feeling like I was going to puke.

I made this layout last week and had not blogged about it yet... so here, it is! I love the woodgrain background... 


My aunt and uncle were asking us to do the pretend "I don't want you", "hey, you!" kinda shots... hahahaha.... it was fun! 


I think I'm those no-sketch-in-mind, simple kinda scrapper... but there's more to explore and discover so I'll see where this leads me :D

When I am sick and unwell, I look to porridge as my comfort food. What about you?



Quirky

2 comments:

yyam said...

Such a sweet layout. Love the woodgrain "white" space.

Hope you feel better soon.

P/s: I like porridge too...

Jessy Christopher said...

Hmmmm... dizzy spells?! Hehe.
Hope u r feeling better now & that is such a lovely layout!