"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Guest Designer : Amy Tsuruta

I love Amy's style... it's clean, it's simple and it's eye-catching. I've known her since 2008 when we first connected on the blogosphere and I am glad to have met her in person last year during CHA. She is just the sweetest friend one can ask for :)

And seeing how she is a coffee lover like myself, I had to ask if she would create some cards or projects with my digital stamps and boy, do I love what she came up with :D

Hi, it's Amy! I live in Washington State. I'm the proud mother of two lovely kids and am engaged to ''thee most spectacular guy'' who supports my crafting obsession. I work part-time for a start up biotech company in Seattle, have been blogging since 2007. I absolutely love being part of this crafting community!!



Don't you think they are fantastic? I love the soft, pastel colors on these projects so much. 

I have another post scheduled in the afternoon and it has tips on copic coloring from our Guest Designer, Annette. Be sure to check back in the afternoon :)

No comments: