"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 2 March 2015

Guest Designer : Annette Allen

Happy Monday! This is my second post for the day and I would like to introduce my guest designer, Annette Allen who designed a really beautiful card for us today :)

Hi, my name is Annette Allen of My Clever Creations and I am so excited to be guest designing for Evelin T Designs. I live in Colorado and am a stay at home wife who loves the Lord. I have been crafting since 1997 and I do not just make cards but also enjoy sewing, scrapbooking and various other crafts. I think if it involves glue and getting messy, you could say that I love it. I have been married for almost 20 years. My passion is crafting and I love being inspired and also inspiring others. Thank you for having me and I look forward to many new friendships. 



Happy Crafting!

No comments: