"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 6 March 2015

Guest Designer : Thanh Vo

Hi! Thanh here of Make it Sweet and Neat and I'm so happy to be creating with Evelin's images. I live up in Vancouver, Canada and fortunately, I am enjoying the sun and cherry blossoms that are starting to bloom right now. On the west coast, the weather is really mild and so spring has definitely sprung around these parts. The weather may have been my inspiration in creating with these images. I had the idea of incorporating pinks and florals with Evelin's images.


I used Love You More and Coffee + Me for this card

And for this sweet card, I used Coffee + Me and Always a Good Idea

Hope you enjoyed Thanh's cards today. I know I did. And if you like the digital images too, you can get them here

2 comments:

Suzanne Bier said...

LOVE your digis...and Thanh's cards are fabulous! <3

Thanh Vo said...

Thank you, Suzanne! <3

Thanks for having me, Evelin. Such fab images to work with!