"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 8 September 2009

Using blooms...

Do you like blooms? Do you think this card is too pink? :P I love the blooms, though...

Made this card based on 2S4Y's sketch #34. Tweaked the sketch a little... naughty me. I didn't follow 100%.

Cut a hole out in the middle of the card and replaced it with an acetate window. Stamped, cut the blooms out and popped them up with pop dots :) Love the 3D effects the blooms make.

Hope this card is acceptable! :)


Code : CC0008



Quirky

5 comments:

Laura Davis said...

Stunning! I love the tweaking!! ;)
Thanks for playing at 2S4Y!
Laura

Cindy Lee said...

Wow! This is beautiful!! So elegant! Having fun with your new stamp, huh :)
Btw, I have something for ya at my blog. Check it out...

~amy~ said...

SWEET...you rocked this sketch sista...the blooms...the colors...the acetate window..perfect-o!

cnelson said...

wowzers! truly stunning! love the acetate window!

Savitri said...

Woooah, this is STUNNING! The flowers are just too beautiful!