"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 28 April 2009

"You are special" card


One of the cards I made when I was back at my hometown. It sure was a challenge deciding what to bring home and what not to...


You cannot imagine how much I wanted to lug EVERYTHING back.....

Bought the ribbon at a shop in Batu Pahat. Quite a bargain cos it's so lovely!

More cards to be updated. I promise to upload a card every two days (at least)? :)





Code : AO0003
Status : Sold! (can reproduce up to max of 2 times)
Price : RM 19.90 (USD 2.80)

I must stress that ALL my cards are limited edition as there are never two alike. They are all handmade in a dust-free, pet-free & smoke-free environment.

If you see one you like but is not sure of the price or availability, kindly leave me a comment on my chatbox/click on the 'comments' button or email me at angelicquirk@gmail.com.

All cards comes with matching envelope.

Postage to be handled by buyer (Normal post/registered/Pos Laju/Air Mail - in bubble wrap & plastic envelope) or COD (if you purchase more than 10 cards -only applicable for those in PJ/KL/Subang Jaya, Malaysia).



Q
uirky

No comments: