"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 23 June 2012

that little blue box....

You know... that little blue box tied up with a white ribbon that makes girls swoon? haha... I finally received my first one from my hubby sometime last month :) 

I have always admired Tiffany's jewellery from afar and it is a joy to actually own one now. Elsa Peretti's designs were always my favorite so it's no surprise that I went home with the open-heart necklace. I wear it lovingly everyday now :P


I made a simple layout with the photos I took with using the instagram app. I really love this patterned paper. I do hope they still have this over at Studio Calico. The background is already so pretty, all I needed was just to jazz it up ever so slightly :)


Eve

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

He's a keeper:)

yyam said...

Ooooh...so sweet! Love the pink and kraft touches...:)

P/s: How sweet of your husband...I have a soft spot for everything in the Atlas collection..*winks*