"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 3 June 2014

I designed these!

Once upon a time, I dreamt of one day designing stamp sets for crafters to use.

Once upon a time when I first started card-making, I dreamt that maybe one day I would be able to illustrate some stamp sets that I can call my own.

And now this dream of mine has finally materialized and I am beyond ecstatic! I am designing for Sweet Stamp Shop now (cue rainbows, snowflakes and happy dance!) and these are the sets we are launching today! Check out the Sweet Blog for loads of inspirations using these sets.

Juggling Act

Monkey Business

Elephant Hearts

Dots do connect. If we look back, we will be able to see them connect so beautifully. We just have to believe.

I hope you love my illustrations and will use them for your card-making, scrapbooking, Project Life and crafting purposes. I will be sharing my greeting cards and Project Life cards made using these stamps. First card shared will be up on Friday! :)

Also, please do link back and leave me a comment if you use the images from the stamp sets I designed. I would LOVE to see how you use them!

And best of all, you get 10% OFF if you purchase today on RELEASE DAY with this code JR310. Head on over to the SWEET Shop now!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

You did an excellent job designing these stamps. they are so cute and so versatile. The elephant is my fave since I collect elephants.

*Dream Weaver* said...

*woot woot* love them. congrats again babe

Mary-Anne V said...

Congrats on your new stamps...they are adorable and I am sure many will agree with me. Looking like a bright future in this hobby!

Unknown said...

Congratulations on your stamps designs coming to life! I have to say, I LOVE LOVE LOVE that sweet elephant. Not sure why, but it just speaks to me. I got the whole bundle and can't wait to play with them all!