"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 17 June 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop : June 2nd Release

Wow... is it time for the Sweet Stamp Shop's second release already? There are some really varied sets in this release. You are going to love it. Check it out!


I made a PL card using the "Condolences" set. It doesn't have to be used only for sad occasions... It's versatile like that :) I also used the elephant image from Elephant Hearts (June first release).

I am loving all the new stamps and am definitely adding them to my stamp stash. Will you?

Campout

Koala

Condolences

Head on over to the Sweet Blog and join in the festivities! You also get 10% off if you purchase the sets today! Use this code JR170.. go shop now!


1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Soooooooo SWEET...I love your ellie!