"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 9 June 2014

Project Life : Week 14

Just sharing another week that I did for Project Life. I really simplified it a lot, preferring to journal more and keep embellishments to a minimum. 

Am still figuring out how to photograph them clearer. I tried taking them out from the pockets but maybe the lighting was still not bright enough or my hands were not steady enough but these still don't look very sharp to me.

Week 14 Part 1

Week 14 Part 2

Using a cork shaped embellishment that I cut out. I love how it's subtle and yet gives dimension to the page.

Will continue to find ways to take sharper, clearer Project Life images. Do share tips if you have any. I will appreciate it heaps!

1 comment:

yyam said...

Love it CAS with the focus on photos and journaling.