"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 12 October 2008

Even a nobody ...


.... can make a difference.


Even a nobody can make a change or bring change into another's life.

We don't have to be someone special or significant, tall and broad, intelligent and so 'there' in life to make an influence in another person's life. All we have to do is be there, and do what we have to do at that moment in time.

To offer what we have, which may or may not be much, but it is that which we offer that's going to make a difference.

Do you believe that?

Can I make a difference?


*** Lord, I want to be able to make a difference. But I need your help, your guidance. I need to make a conscious effort daily to watch my speech, to change my habits, to be a better person. The path will not be easy but Lord, I pray that you will be my reminder, my Counselor, my guidance ~ Amen.


Quirky

No comments: