"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 4 October 2008

Nothing like a cuppa...

No matter how tiring or stressed up a day can be, there's nothing like a cuppa to soothe the soul :)

Heck, be glad it's not alcohol that's soothing me after a long day lah..... haha.

I'm not sure about you but I need my cuppa to kick-start my day :) I don't call myself *addicted* (liar! liar!) but I do yawn a lot if I don't get caffeine coursing through my veins in the morning..... I yawned so much once, my colleague suggested we go some place where we could get coffee right after our morning appointment :P

Do you need caffeine to kick-start your day too?


Quirky


6 comments:

Moonfish said...

Yes yes... I desperately need a cuppa every morning before someone get hurt ;)

Evelin said...

haha....boy, aren't we alike?

Sista.. may I ask you out for coffee soon? Are you staying at Casa Tropicana already? :)

Kimberly Monaco said...

oh my... that photo looks yummy!!!!
I could sure use a cuppa right now

Moonfish said...

Yes yes! I moved to Casa Tropicana already. Come over and bring a pillow or something comfortable to sit on (^_^)

NT said...

gosh... ur cuppa looks yummylicious!! i'm defintely not a caffeine addict, no, no! I only take a cup for breakfast and another half after lunch...

Evelin said...

haha, NT...definitely not addicted...no, no.. we are both NOT addicted to coffee!

hahaha...


*pic taken in Italiannies*