"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 27 February 2010

Get Well Soon Cards


I seldom make Get Well cards. But I think I should make some... and also those sympathy and congratulatory cards. Oh, I place my cards for sale at CzipLee in Bangsar. It's a bookstore (and more) and you all know how much I love bookstores, right? you don't? I love bookstores as much as I love scrapbooking stores :)

What do you think of this card? Will the receiver feel better receiving this? 

That's all for today... a short post. I hope to go on a photowalk soon and then I'll share pictures I took, k?


Code : GWS0004


Quirky

4 comments:

Savitri said...

Girl, this is just GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the colors and design. Just pretty!!!

~amy~ said...

gorgeous card!!!

yyam said...

Lovely work! I'm sure the receiver would feel better instantly...such sweet colours! :)

Have a wonderful week! :)

Cindy Lee said...

This is SWEET! The receiver will definitely love it!