"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 19 February 2010

Absolutely fabulous




Isn't it absolutely fabulous?

Everyday is fabulous if we make it. It's not easy, yes I know. Sometimes it takes extreme effort to will ourselves to make the day better. Some days it's easier. I guess we just have to make a mental note to want it to be better, what with all the 'weird' people we meet during the day, right? :P They are there for a reason because iron sharpens iron. There's no use for a blunt blade. A blade is only useful when it's sharp.

Embrace them, thank them for they make us better people. 

It's easier in words, not in deeds. 

I am still learning but I believe it is our attitude in life and not our aptitude that determines our altitude in life. 


Code : AO0068


Quirky

3 comments:

Alina Grace said...

Very sweet...

~amy~ said...

Your card is absolutely fabulous girlie...love this too:

I believe it is our attitude in life and not our aptitude that determines our altitude in life.

yyam said...

Wow! This is gorgeous! I love the colours and that sweet flower! :)