"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 26 February 2010

I Love you, Rain or Shine


It's a Public Holiday today... and I really need this break.... but too bad. I have some things that I need to do that can't wait. So there goes my holiday, I guess :(

Made this card last week. I normally try to make my cards during the weekends now. That's when I have a little bit more time on my hands :)

I stamped the cardstock with polka dot in white ink and also inked up the sides of the cards so that it has a vintage look. The patterned paper is from Basic Grey, I think... one of their older paper pads... I hoard too many paper pads... SIGH. I am GOOD at hoarding, k? HAHAHAHAH....


Code : AAL0034


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

I'm definitely part of the "good at hoarding" club too! I love your sweet card!

Savitri said...

Aaaah, another sweet sweet card!!! Beautiful!!