"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 19 May 2014

Greeting Cards

Getting back into the groove of illustrating again last year and slowly but surely finding my own style & character through my art. There will be more refining as time goes by, I am sure, as we all strive to improve but here's my illustrations that I have printed into greeting cards.

They make really cute greeting cards and are available in my shop now. They are blank inside so you can customize your own heartfelt message and some of the cards are appropriate for multiple occasions. Perfect when you buy in bulk to keep for future occasions :)

Sharing a few designs with you here (there's more in the shop!)

  Happy Beary Birthday

Elephant Party

Sweethearts

A Little Magic

Hope you like my illustrations and hop on over to my shop if you are keen to have them in your greeting cards stash :)

*** pssstttt... they can be placed in a frame and voila, it's an art print too!


No comments: