"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 21 May 2014

Lovebirds

If you followed my blog since before "A Brand New Start", you would know that I illustrate custom portraits as well as greeting cards and art prints. I also hand stitch journals and accept custom requests for them. Basically, I love working with my hands and if you can't find what you want in my shop, I am open to your requests :)

This project that I was working on was of my brother and my sister-in-law. I wanted to give them a gift for their wedding and felt that a custom portrait illustration of them would be a meaningful gift.

 They visited us back in 2012 and we went to Universal Studios together. Love this picture of the two of them and I used it as a guide for their portrait. 

I love the effects of watercolor. Soft and dreamy :) I used wink of stella to add some glitter on the purple background too.

Completed with frame

Hop on over to my shop if you would like to have your own custom illustration. All I need is a photograph and we're all set!

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

What an awesome gift!