"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 30 May 2014

Project Life : Week 13

Keeping up with Project Life can be challenging sometimes but I do put in a couple of days every fortnight to edit, print and complete a week or two worth of our life in the year.

Week 13 is the week my lil' man turned 1 and that is just amazing. I cannot imagine where the time went! It was an incredible year for all 3 of us, a lot of adjusting, getting to know you and lots of love.

 I like to keep my cards fairly simple but still embellished. 

As you can see, I focus more on journalling :)

Do you Project Life as well? What motivates you and what slows you down when keeping up to date with your pages?

Share your thoughts! I would love to hear from you.

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I'm hoping to start Project Life/pocket scrapbooking soon...although I keep saying that. Thanks for the inspiration!