"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 22 January 2008

It's a Public Holiday today!!

Finally! Finally Thaipusam is declared as a public holiday in the Federal territory!! Yippee! I don't have to go to work today!!!

Thaipusam is a Hindu festival celebrated by the Tamil community on the full moon in the Tamil month of Thai (Jan/Feb). You can read more about it here.

Everyone is mighty happy about this, I guess. Cos it's a holiday and I get to sleep in. Haha.. Woke up at 8am, looked at the clock and just passed out again.. The next time I looked at the clock, it's already 11 am..gosh. I must have been really tired. Must the the accumulated stress and work. This day is greatly appreciated :D

Just finished cleaning up my room and mopping the whole apartment. I can't wait to spend time to craft and oh, read a little (what am I doing here staring at the screen blogging..hmmmm)

Gotta go shower, meet a friend for tea and then spend the rest of the evening crafting and reading..

Ooh, this is life! Wish I can have this everyday *wide grin*

Quirky

No comments: