"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 20 March 2009

Absence


It's been about a month plus now. I can't say that it's been the best of times. I miss your presence and I can't help but want to check on you each and everyday just to see if you're there.


Why are you shying away from me?

Why are you eluding yourself?

I wish I know the reason. I wish I know where you are right now and if you're ok. I just want to know that you are well & that this will soon be back to the way it was.

.................

..............

..........

......

...

.

Nah... nobody's shying away from me. Well, technically speaking they are not shying away from one particular person.

I'm missing my buddies' blogs. Friends whom I made while on Etsy & shared our blog links. Friends who updated ever so frequently in the past but have not these past few weeks, months. I'm missing reading their blogs, admiring their photos and wondering why they have not updated.

SIGH.

Not like I know them personally & am able to ask them :(

I just hope that all is well and this is just a hiatus that will soon be over. That includes you, Moonfish. I haven't seen an update for some time... Missing you too....


Quirky

1 comment:

Moonfish said...

ok~~~ I heard you :)