"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 31 March 2009

Why not?


Nothing much to blog about. Hmmm... sounds like life has been boring for me, ya?


Well, yes and no.

I did make a few notecard sets and about half a dozen cards of all sorts the last week. Energy's been a bit down these few days so I guess I won't be making any cards :(

Work has been, .... well *shrugs* this is the time of the month where there's a lot of reporting to write up and send up so blearggghhh. Hate it. Am not a big fan of paperwork. I just like to do and not write the reports, can? hehehe.... Life's not a like a cotton candy :P

A few more things to write up and follow-up and I think I'll be back on track.

Why oh why am I not some rich lady, sipping Starbucks at 10 in the morning, enjoying her book and then go shopping/gym/help out at some shelther and not have to worry about money (cos I'm rich!) ...... ? :P

Haha.... I will continue to dream on.... you don't have to tell me to wake up :P



Quirky

2 comments:

~MoMo*Chin~ said...

hm.. seems like we are dreaming the same dream... sipping coffee.. shopping.. mahjong?? haha..

Evelin said...

sipping coffee, shopping, reading, crafting...but not mahjong lah... I don't really enjoy mahjong... :P