"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 19 March 2009

Ipoh Jalan-Jalan Cari Makan

The whole family including the uncles, aunties and cousins went on a road trip to Ipoh one weekend. 4 car convoy. Had lotsa good food, stuffed ourselves until we could eat no more. Went to Ipoh Parade to hide from the afternoon sun, visited the Osim there and had our massages (on the chairs, whatchamacallit... you name it).

Took lots of pictures but only one with me in it. Thank God it was ok taken.... I think there's me in my cousin's camera. Will 'steal' the pictures from her soon :P


Love the run-down buildings...reminisence of the past

Some of the dim sum we had at Foh San

The only picture with me in it.... -___-""

Mum :)

The people

The ladies

Old safe... didn't know they are still around

My bro & my aunt

Best fishballs I've tasted in a loOoong time

How can I not take pictures of pomelo when in Ipoh?

Cousins attempting some stunt

And that's the end of the photolog :P


Quirky

2 comments:

Moonfish said...

Wow! Looks like a fun trip! This is prompting me to go on a road trip soon :)

Evelin said...

Yeah... you should!! I wanna go for more roadtrips cos I wanna take pictures! :P