"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 13 March 2009

Grandma's Birthday Celebration


Last week was my grandma's birthday and all my relatives came to KL to celebrate her birthday with her :)


It's always nice to have family gathering :) All the uncles, aunties and cousins together, joking, laughing and sharing a moment together. We even made a day trip to Ipoh just to eat and have fun the next day. I'll share the photos of the Ipoh trip sometime in the near future.

Here are some of the photos taken when we celebrated Grandma's birthday :) We had the cake-cutting in Unc's house.


Ah ma & her cake

The cake :) yummy

Ah ma cutting her cake

She look so happy!

I especially like this pic!

I pray for good health, good memory and lots of happiness & many, many more birthday celebrations by us for her!!



Quirky

No comments: