"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 8 December 2009

Sleigh-pulling-Hedgehog

* This is supposed to be my scheduled post but I don't know what I did but it keeps getting published so, oh well... 2 posts in a day.... hope this doesn't bore you :P

Loving my Penny Black Christmas stamps :D You'll be seeing a couple more of them in the coming few days... :) And then, I hope to get back to using some of my PTI stamps before they feel neglected. Hope you like this sleigh-pulling-hedgehog as much as I do :)

I do hope to sell some Christmas cards this year... this will be the first time I'm selling Christmas cards :) Let's wish me luck! :)





Code : HH0017

I love the cute hedgehogs! It's so tempting to buy lots of PB stamps!


Quirky

3 comments:

Savitri said...

Hey you, this is so cute! Love the coloring!! Good luck with the sale! You'll do well!!

Cindy Lee said...

This is CUTE CUTE CUTE!! Love your coloring! Good luck with the sale! You'll do great..I'm sure!

~amy~ said...

cutie pie card sista!!!!