"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Wednesday 9 December 2009

Micey Christmas

Here's another Christmas card that I made :)

I took out all my Christmas-related stamps and tried to draw my inspiration from them... and it was so much easier when they are all displayed out on my desk! :) Love looking at all my stamps! :D





Code : HH0018

They are cute, right? Love them lots.... I spritz some glimmer mist on the cardstock as well for extra Christmassy feel :P

And you know what? I'm so loving my StazOn ink... it works so well with my Copics. I used to use Versafine black ink to stamp images but when I colour them in with Copics, the black ink runs... that's why most of the times I will use colour pencils instead. But now, I can use my Copics! It really is happiness for me! :D



Quirky

No comments: