"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 11 December 2009

Celebrate the Wonder



Noticed how my Christmas cards are always non-conventional in colour? I don't know why either but I'm drawn to making non-conventional ones. They still have the Christmas theme but the colours are just not red/green/gold or silver :) 

I love how they are different, though :) You know where to look next time you want some unconventional cards :)

For this card, I spritz glimmer mist on the cardstock too.... I can't seem to stay away from glimmer mist these days... and Stickles and Glossy accents. I love how they make images pop :)



Code : HH0021


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

sweet hedgie card:)

Cindy Lee said...

I am seriously in awe with your coloring, sweetie!!! This is co sute! I can see why you are addicted with these stamps.