"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 20 December 2009

Esther :)

Where have I been the past week or so?

Well, I've been busy with practice over in Church :) We were super busy practising for our Christmas production. This year, the play is based on the book of Esther.

I joined the choir this year. Something I've never tried before. Previously, I've only done ushering and hair/make-up. This is the first time I'm on stage. It's fun and I thank God, I was actually calm and didn't bother that the house was packed. I mean, the normal reaction would be to be conscious, right? But I wasn't really.... and I am thankful.

We all had fun. I'm sure I speak on behalf of all the crew when I said 'we all had fun' :) We're going to have another round of practice before the final show on Christmas day itself.

If you're in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia and you're reading my blog :) I cordially invite you to our Christmas production "ESTHER : for such a time as this", happening at 10 am.

See you there!


Quirky

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Good luck in the show!!!