"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 10 December 2009

Caroling, anyone?


Isn't this hedgehog CUTE? I seriously fell really hard for PB stamps! I LOVE them and how can I not, right? :) Well, I didn't fall for all PB stamps, just the mice and hedgehog ones.... they are so stinkin' cute, I almost never bear to leave the LSS without them (when they are in stock!).

I love the stripey paper at the back too.... It does add some Christmas feel to it, doesn't it? :) Can't remember where the paper is from... could be from MME but I'm not sure. I have too many patterned papers lying around and I really shouldn't buy anymore but, sigh, I just walked out from another LSS few nights ago with a MM paper pad (when I told myself I have too many PPs in the room) *gulp*

Anyway, here's leaving you with a close-up of my card :)


Code : HH0020


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Doing some google reader catch up:) Cute hedgie card...darling!

Cindy Lee said...

Hey you should enter this card for the MFW challenge! Your card suits perfectly!