"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 12 December 2009

Happy Holidays



This is a variation from one of the cards I made earlier with the same set of stamps... but again, I'm using non-traditional Christmas colours. But they still look pretty, don't they? :)

I drew the 'string' myself since I wanted it in varying lengths.

I'm taking a short breather from my PB stamps and using my PTI stamps again.... Hope to create a few more with my PTI stamps before returning to PB. *ssshhhhhh* but I'm seriously neglecting my other stamps.. LOL....

Code : HH0022

The ornaments actually sparkle and so does the leaves... Wonder if you can see that.... it's quite cool :)


Quirky

3 comments:

Jessy Christopher said...

I just love enjoy looking at all the colorful ornaments on ur card!! Beautifully colored :)

~amy~ said...

Love the non-traditional colors!

Cindy Lee said...

How creative to use the stars as ornament! So colorful!