"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 23 January 2010

buried in work & reading....


Code : AAL0028


It's Sunday again... the weekend seems to always past fleetingly.... Been burying myself in work and then in reading Eclipse as well. It's hard to tear myself away from the book to get some work done. I've gotten so lazy to even exercise... sigh... losing all my muscle mass. It's all skin and bones now :(

The background patterned is hand-stamped. Loving the new PTI stamp set... :) I love stamp sets that allow me to make my own 'patterned' paper... LOL. Of course, I still buy a lot of patterned papers... which is a problem... cos I hoard them all.. sigh... I really need to take them out and use soon. But I love them so much I want to keep them.. notice the dilemma? :P

Gonna get buried in my book again.... I think I'll be moving on to Breaking Dawn sometime next week.. sigh... then I will have 'withdrawal syndrome' because there's no more books after the 4th one... help? ~~~


Quirky

3 comments:

Rose said...

so pretty and luv the paper you stamped. :) and that flower... wow!!

Cindy Lee said...

So pretty!! Love that flower!
Whoa...you are fast! Already moving to 4th book?? I think I should continue reading Eclipse :)

Alina Grace said...

Hi there....

Withdrawal symtom aftr Breaking Dawn is an UNDERSTATEMENT!!! I actually reread Twilight AGAIN and am considering reading the rest AGAIN....

Read my blog and you'll know how obssessed I am!!!