"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 22 January 2010

Crazy cat morning


Code : AAL0027


Happy Saturday morning, people!

Well, it's not so early anymore but hey, it's still technically morning :P Was having a bit of cat trouble earlier..... My cat has been quite a problem lately.... Very temperamental and biting us a lot. I never used to have scars on my hands but I do now. He gets really fierce too. I wonder what's his problem. He gets wet food sometimes, has a nice cozy place to stay and we really love hugging him... it's just he who doesn't want to be hugged :( I do hope someone can teach us what to do... make him stop biting.

Anyway, here's another one of my Valentine's Day cards :) Another one or two more to go, I think.... and then there's some designs that I want to repeat... :)


Quirky

No comments: