"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 14 January 2010

PTI Valentine


Code : AAL0019

I think a lot of my Valentine cards are made with PTI stamp sets :D I just got this set from PTI (from the parcel that had me going all the way to KLIA to clear customs... *grumble*)... well, the background image is from the new stamp set... the ones on the hearts are from the older set....

Random thought : Do you love watching House? CSI? Leverage? Chuck? hehehe.... these are just a few of my favourite shows. What's your favourite shows?


Quirky

1 comment:

Cindy Lee said...

Wow...you made quite a number of Valentine's card! How I wish I can make more.
I love to watch Chuck. I have never watch leverage though. Everyone's been talking about Glee...I think it's going to show in Star World.