"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 14 January 2010

Love you forever


Code : AAL0018

Another Valentine Card.... you know, I actually have quite a few made but I did not have the time to post it all up yet... The card-making is one part, the photo-taking, editing and blogging is another part of this :) Not that I don't like the process.. I love it. I just wish I have more time for all of this, that's all...

Going to hit the sack now... it's way past midnight over here already (what's new..haha)


Quirky

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Oh sista...you are preaching to the choir...I tell you, it's faster to design/create a card than to design/create a blog post!

I love your card for today...sue-pah sweet!

Cindy Lee said...

Yes, I totally agree with you. How I wish we have more time to do all these.

Lovely card!! Love that gingham ribbon!