"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Thursday 18 October 2007

Why decisions?

Why do we have to make decisions? The more mature we get (I refrain from using the word 'older') in life, the more there is for us to decide. What's with decisions? Where have the days gone where we just hop around and play without a care in the world? Ah, I've gotten more mature. That's where it has gone.With the wind.

The past year and a half has been one fraught with many decisions. Decisions that have altered my lifestyle, the way I think and so much more. I know there is no point in regretting decisions and I'm *trying* hard not to. I hope that everytime I look back, it's to gain something from it. An experience. A lesson I paid a price for.

It is that time again. For me to make a decision. Some people think that making decisions are easy. Maybe for me, I think too much. I consider the impact my decision would have on the people closest to me. But I have learned that making a decision based on that fact has caused me before. Many a times it has caused me. It's like I never learn. Once bitten, twice shy people say.

I guess I value them and place them high above on my list when I consider. And that's why I find it so hard to make my decision.

You think that you have a lot on their mind. I, too, have a lot on my mind and it's just not fair if you think by not caring, it's easier for me to decide. Well it isn't and it hurts me.

Quirky

No comments: