"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Saturday 13 June 2009

{Father's Day Card_2} Order Status : Complete


I'm lovin' this card :) It's so cute, it makes me smile while piecing it together.

If you think it looks familiar, that's because it's part of my Father's Day Collection cards. But like I've mentioned before, I try not to make 2 identical cards even if they are based on the same design.

This card is made for my colleague and she requested for 3 small giraffes inside the card to represent her 3 children. That was her suggestion and for my part, I changed some of the cardstock to make this card yet another unique one! Coloured some 'grassy hills' for the giraffe to 'stand' on too :)


I'm pretty pleased with it. I do hope she will be as well tomorrow! :)


Code : HFD0004
Status : Sold!
Price : RM 14.50


Quirky

No comments: