"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 5 June 2009

Diamonds --> are a girl's best friend


Day 97 on 365 Cards calls for a card with the diamond shape as the prominent feature of the card or even make the card the shape of a diamond.....


I am still gonna use Sassafras's "Olivia & Pals" stamp set to create this card, as with my last few cards.... I'm a little 'owly' at the moment... the owls are so cute, I couldn't resist playing with them :P

This card might end up with a cousin as a gift for a friend... but we never know. We'll see how :)



Code : HB0018

Status : Available!
Price : RM 12.90 (USD 4)

I'm behaving like an owl too.... it's already past 2 am over here and I'm still up crafting :P


Quirky

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Woot Woot....I love it!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Whoooo would not love the receive this card on their b-day? I just love those owls. Great job.

Maz said...

Very cute, love those Owls
maz

Unknown said...

Really cute card :-)
Cheers

Made by Mandy said...

Love the gorgeous pink paper, such a rich colour.

Fi said...

Fantastic card, love the owls.
Hugs
Fi

Evelin said...

Thanks ladies! :)

XOXO