"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 7 June 2009

One order : Status "Complete"

Made this for a friend as she requested for a congratulatory card for her friend's wedding. Already emailed her the pictures of the card. Hope she likes it.

Hand dotted and drawn the design with liquid pearls for more dimension.

Code : CC0001
Status : Sold! (can be reproduced max. 2 times)
Price : RM 13.90 (USD 4.20)

Received another custom design order. This time from Hubby's friend. He has given me a budget to play around with as he wanted a card that is not of the usual size I'm making. Meaning, I'll have to handmake the envelope too :)


On another note, those mini cards (3x3 inches) are a welcome break to make in between making 4.5x6 inches cards as the surface area is smaller taking less time to complete!

My mission is to make lots of cards, both sizes, so that I'll always have cards in hand for when the occasion arises :P



Quirky

No comments: