"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 8 May 2009

For what my Mum will receive...


Just completed a Mother's Day card for my mum last night. I know that it will reach her late by the time I send it out to the post but I do think this is another one of the best cards I've done so far :P


I fall in love easily... haha... with my cards :)

Enjoy the pictures. She's not internet-accessible at the moment, so I think it's quite safe to post it here.

I dotted the top border with pearl liquid to add some dimensions :)

hand wrote the words on this card. I don't have stamps that says, " I love you Mum"

I give glory to God for the inspirations and the ideas that pop in my head. I thank Him as well that my Mother's Day cards were well received, as were my other handmade cards. Already have enquiries on Father's Day cards :)

Will get on to designing Father's Day cards and have the pictures posted up by the next weekend, k? Thank you for your words of kindness.

Edited : By the way, it so happen the colours that I used totally could be inspired by this picture I saw over at 365 cards. They have great photos for inspirations as well besides Card Patterns :)




Quirky

13 comments:

AUsome mom said...

It's just exquisite. I know your mum will adore it!

Fi said...

Very elegant card, love your colours and design.
Hugs
Fi

PCM said...

LOVE the card. It is SO very pretty. Your mum will be blessed!!

Karen Lee said...

So very pretty!

Vicky said...

This is a beautiful card! Your mum is a lucky lady, indeed!

Kim said...

Beautiful card!

Ivolina said...

Very nice card. Lovely butterfly.

Maz said...

This card is so lovely, your mum will love it for definate
maz

Jana said...

Such a beautiful card. Love the butterfly.

Rose said...

yes you are blessed by God with talent!!! beautiful card and your mum will love it :D

Evelin said...

Thank you wonderful ladies for your words of kindness. Very sweet of you.

I did drop by each of your blog but sorry I did not comment. Am rushing to go out at the moment.

Thank you again~

~amy~ said...

lovely work!!!!

Dolce Deb's Designs said...

Your card for your Mum is amazing, elegant and lovely. The butterfly is beautiful. I am sure she loved it.

Great job with the inspiration challenge as well.