"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 25 May 2009

Day 85 on 365 Cards

The sketch provided on Sunday seems like an interesting one. And I decided to make a Birthday Card with it.

The sender can circle the month and date of the receiver's birthday and you can even scribble down the year.... not of birth, of receiving... :)


My very good friend asked me to design 2 birthday cards for her.... I hope she likes this one. I personally love the simplicity of it :) Oh, there's the words "Happy Birthday" stamped inside.


Code : HB0011
Status : Sold!
Price : RM 12.90 (USD 4)


Will she like it? :)


Q
uirky

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is such a clever, and pretty card, I just love it.

Moonfish said...

Fresh idea! Love it.. :)

Evelin said...

Thanks, girls :)

Rose said...

oh i missed this one on sunday, love the way you made it so the date can be circled fantastic card :D

Gloria Stengel said...

Love it. Yep, love it love it love it.