"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Tuesday 26 May 2009

Untitled

Sometimes we have to make tough decisions and decide how to react to certain situations. Life, well, no one ever said that it's handed to us in a silver platter or in a bed of roses. Some have it easier, some have it tougher.

How we choose to act will determine the outcome and whatever repercussions that comes with it.

We all want to be liked. No matter our ages, our status, etc.... maybe some people really do not care (much) about how others view them, and some more. I secretly believe that all people care, some just are better at disguising it.

White, Black and Yellow.... these are the colours I'm going to be using. These are the colours representing my decision, my thoughts.


'Seek ye first thy kingdom of God and His righteousness. And all these things shall be added on to you..... '


Quirky

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I left you a little something on my blog

Evelin said...

ooooh.... thanks! :)