"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 10 May 2009

I'm on a roll.......


I made this card for my mother-in-law based on
Card Pattern's latest sketch, CP Sketch #14.

I cut out extra 'hearts' for another project earlier

I've been trying to add the sketch design for CP #14 using the url mode and I don't know why but it's just not appearing. I had this problem the last time too and only manage to upload the image when I saved it first and upload from my laptop. Can somebody tell me why this is happening?


Please pop by Card Pattern's blog to check out how the sketch looks like. I am running out of time and need to get ready for dinner with the in-laws soon :)

~ toodles*




Quirky

8 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Great card.

Anonymous said...

Love your card! Very very pretty! ...HUGS...SK :)

Eveline said...

Lovely card.
Eveline.

Marie said...

Very cute. I like that you used hearts in place of the square elements on some of the squares. Nicely done. Thanks for joining us!

whoistracy said...

Oh what a cute card! I love the mix of hearts and squares, polka dots and stripes. Such a great take on the sketch.

So glad you could play along with us!

Sonya said...

Love your creative take on this weeks sketch, such a gorgeous Mothers day card.

Shari said...

Good Luck with my blog candy! Love your blog! You make great cards. Love this mother's day card!

Evelin said...

Thank you to all of you for your kind words :)