"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Monday 11 May 2009

Super Sketchy ....


How much do you love.... ?



This was the sketch on 365 Card's Super Sketchy Sunday - Day 71. It obviously isn't Sunday anymore but that doesn't mean that I can't be sketchy, right? :P


"For you with love"

I think it's a very universal card for someone you love. It can be for a birthday, anniversary, or just because .... :)

embossed the heart sentiment

As usual, it's blank on the inside so that you can write all your love notes inside.

Code : AAL0008
Status : Sold! (can be reproduced with different coloured patterned papers)
Price : RM 14.90 (USD 4.50)

Quirky

7 comments:

Vicky said...

this is so pretty! great job with the sketch!

Evelin said...

Thanks Vicky :)

Ivolina said...

Very beautiful card.

~amy~ said...

wow...very pretty!!

Pam said...

Beautiful card - I love the patterned paper! Thanks for playing along with us :)

Annie Guek said...

Hi, evelin. I love all your cards sooo much..... Really really beautiful. I would like to buy this card. Is it still available? Plan to have a family gathering to celebrate Parents Day in this coming Saturday. Possible to get it before weekend? If this card is still available, pls sms me (013-3914920) your account number & amount. Thanks ya!!

Evelin said...

Sure Annie :) Thanks. I will sms you :)