"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Friday 22 May 2009

Just a lil' update

Am having a bit of a tummy upset. Don't know why. Maybe I ate too quickly and I was too hungry just now. Tummy's kinda filled to the brim with gas at the moment... sigh. Feel bloated and uncomfortable....

Anyways, made 2 Father's Day card already since few nights ago but I haven't taken any pictures of them yet. Will prolly make another 2-3 designs more and post them here together... or maybe not.. We'll see. You might get to see them before I make the rest... :)

Gotta go shower now. Have a cell group to attend. Oh, by the way, the office cell group today was a blast. Well, it always has been a blast since we started it. Am so glad God led us to start it :) And I'm thankful to all the members as well. Everyone's doing their part so it's great! :)




Quirky

No comments: