"Like" my Facebook page for more pictures & updates

Sunday 17 May 2009

I'm trying another sketch idea :)


As I was 'blog-hopping' yesterday, I chanced upon this
blog and they have this sketch that I thought I should just give a go at :)


Oh, and they make such beautiful cards! Love their stamps. I wish I could get my hands at stamps like those. What we have here in Malaysia is so limited in choice. Only a few brands available......

Anyway, here's my take on the sketch. Am going to try my hands at another 3 sketch designs later tonight. I think it'll be cool if I can finish 2 out of 3 later in the night :)



Code : AO0008
Status : Available!
Price : RM 14.90 (USD 4.50)

Am giving this to someone special but I can always remake it (with a little tweak or exactly alike..up to you) if you like the design :)



Quirky

7 comments:

Shari said...

Love your take on the sketch
*Shari*

Lesley said...

Hey there Quirky!!

What a cool card you have created! Love your take on the sketch and the handwriting on the card makes it so personal!!

Smiles,
Lesley :)

Unknown said...

Love your card! Great job!

Carly said...

Great card! Love the hearts and the matching paper and ribbon. Thank you for stopping by blog and leaving such a lovely comment.
Have a wonderful weekend! And I'm looking forward to seeing your take on the CP sketch. :-)
Carly

TesaB said...

Oh, love this! Love all the dimension and details!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Very cute, I like that label and great use of that CPS sketch.

~amy~ said...

Super a-dorable!!!